Kendrea Communications is a South Australian business located in the Adelaide Hills. We provide affordable and tailored copywriting, design and website content management services. Our staff are passionate about authentic communication at a price that suits your business. We work with not-for-profits, community groups, clubs, committees, small businesses, corporations, individuals and artists. If there’s a way, we will make it happen.
C o n c e n t r a t e on what you’re good at.
In the beginning communication is desired, but efforts are wasted without audience insight.
With an abundance of ways to connect with your audience through storytelling, we will employ the best method for you.
In the end, the audience tells the story and the message lasts a long time.
- 15 years as a feature writing for magazines, print, online and social media
- 7 years as a website content manager
- 10 years as a computer programmer
- 9 years writing and distributing newsletters
- 2 years researching and writing biographies
- 23 years as an artist
- Memberships & qualifications with:
Writers SA, Oral History Association, Kill Your Darlings and TafeSA
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, majoring in Marketing and IT
- Currently undertaking a Bachelor of Letters (Creative Writing) Postgraduate Degree at Flinders University, South Australia
- Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop
- WordPress website creation and content management
- Adobe PDF manipulation and creation
- Microsoft Office
- Blogging and eNews services like WordPress, Mailchimp & Campaign Monitor
- Facebook and Instagram
- Other social media services on request (like YouTube, LinkedIn or Twitter)